Sunday, August 18, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

5 years and counting!  I am just happy that we got to spend it together.  We went to the hill country to visit my parents and have some babysitters for a night out.  That Friday we just went to dinner at O'Briens, the one restaurant in Bergheim that is only a couple miles from the house.  There was live music so we had a reserved table right next to the band, outside, under the trees, in the beautiful August night.  It was really nice. 

Then on Saturday, Justin's brothers and their significant others came out and we went to Guadalupe River State Park.  We took Levi with us but left Mattie with my mom.  It was just too hot for a baby outside.  We had a lot of fun playing in the water.  We were worried about the water level but we found a nice spot that had a channel running through it that we all still had to tread water in.  It was very relaxing and Levi had a blast. 

Over the last few days, Justin took down the playset that was at Brandon and Michelle's house, brought it to my parent's house, and we all set it up.  Levi loves his new slide and swings.  I forgot to get pictures of it, but I have a feeling it will be well used by all the grandchildren, future and present!

Here are some pictures of Justin and me before we went to dinner on Friday.  I had Hannah take some since it is so rare that we are in pictures together.  We still don't have any family pictures, but I'm hoping to get that done this Fall, depending on Justin's schedule.

You mean I have to turn around for the camera?





This could have been such a nice picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment