I had been wanting to do family pictures this fall, all year long. It would be the perfect time - update our displayed pictures, Mattie should be sitting up, use them on Christmas cards, etc. But then I was trying to find a photographer that didn't cost an arm and a leg - and was having a difficult time. Now, I had also been looking forward to going to our church craft fair this year. I went last year and almost bought these beautiful quilted fabric books for Levi but didn't. And regretted it all year. So I planned to go this year hoping those ladies would be back and selling them - they were! Well, as I'm walking around (our craft fair is huge and lugging two kids through the maze in a one kid stroller was lots of fun, by the way, - but I really wanted those books), I stopped at a photographer's booth. I added my name to her list to win a free mini session. She handed me a card and said if I go to her facebook page I could get a second entry. I liked the pictures she had on display but I loved her price list. Now, I normally don't enter any facebook contests - you have to like and share their stuff and then you get bombarded with all of their updates. But I figured, what the hell, I really wanted some pictures. So I entered. And WON!! I had already decided that I would book a session with her if I won or not, so this just worked out in my favor. We set up a date and time for our 30 minute session which came with 12 edited pictures that I can reproduce/print as I see fit.
I know that was a long story, but that was all to tell you that this photographer, Heather Armijo, was great and we are very happy with the results. And best of all, it was FREE!
Levi was being a bit of a butt because he was tired and hadn't napped well. We had to wake Mattie up from her nap and she was just all smiles luckily.
He kept roaring and growling and getting up from the chair and running away.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture of us.
My beautiful children.












No comments:
Post a Comment