We went back to the zoo today because Justin's company was having a family day there. Which meant free admission and food at their private pavilion. Levi was pretty tired the whole time because he had been up since 6:45, but he hung in there. He yet again refused to take a nap because he might miss something. Even as tired as he was he seemed a little more interested in the animals this time, actually watching them move/crawl/fly. We stuck mostly to the indoor exhibits because they are air conditioned and you could see more at one time.
Of course he crawled through the tunnel in the fish tank again, but it was hard to get pictures because it was a steady stream of kids going through. This is the view from outside the fish tank.
We also went to the petting zoo area again to see the goats. He was pretty excited and clapped for them. And SEE MOM, my kid does have shoes. Stride Rite, size 7 extra wide for his fat feet.
Hey Mr. Goat, look at me when I'm talking to you!
Now you can really see his crazy hair. It's still all patchy though and is not coming in uniformly. It looks more like a mullet.
And finally we went to the bird house. He really enjoyed all the birds, especially the open area where they were flying all around.
It was a fun but exhausting day. He fell asleep as soon as we were in the car and moving on our way home. I can't wait for the cooler weather and I'll go on a weekday next time. I think I'd rather deal with field trip groups than thousands of other people with strollers!
No comments:
Post a Comment