Yesterday, my sister and sister in law threw me a beautiful shower for Mattie. I helped with a few small things but they did the bulk of the work and all the clean up. They did an awesome job with everything and I couldn't have asked for anything better!
The main food station. Hannah and my mom made a felt heart garland that hung around the entryways to the rooms.
The diaper castle Hannah made, complete with drawbridge.
Cupcakes inspired by the quilt I made.
Mimosas, tea, and juice to wash it all down.
Sabrina completing the final touches.
Sisters!
The hostesses.
Just a handful of the gifts I received. Mattie is set for clothes from 0-3 months. I got a few in other sizes but she can wear a different outfit everyday for the first couple months at least.
An "ugly quilt" from Sabrina's mom, Betty. It is random strips of fabric that give the baby some visual interest for tummy time!
I knew my brother had picked out this blanket for me because it had a frog on it and he knows my soft spot for frogs.
Sisters! Kudos to my brother for picking such a beautiful wife to add to the family.
My profile at 31 1/2 weeks pregnant!
It was a beautiful shower. I enjoyed seeing your family.
ReplyDelete