in the womb! I had my last ultrasound today to check on her growth. She looks like a perfectly healthy, average sized baby. Her head measurements are leading us to believe she has an oval shaped head - just like her daddy. And her weight was 5 lbs. 7 oz. At this point in time they typically gain about half a pound a week, so she should come in around 7 1/2 lbs, even being born a week early - not too shabby! It also looked like she might have some hair, so that will be interesting to see if it's true. It's amazing what they can see on these ultrasounds.
Here she is looking directly at you. She's got fat cheeks just like Levi (and me).
And the last 3D image of her. The umbilical cord and an arm were in front of her face so we only get a partial view but I think she looks beautiful! I can't wait to meet her.
Beautiful! I can't wait to meet my new granddaughter, Mattie!!!
ReplyDelete