Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Levi's First Day of "School"

I'm free! I'm free!  Sort of.  But the one I still have is a lot easier to handle than a rambunctious 2 year old!  Levi started the ECDC program at our church today.  I ran an errand first before coming home and it didn't really hit me that he's gone for the day until I got here.  All of his toys everywhere, empty milk cup still sitting out, half eaten breakfast...and no Levi.  It feels so weird.  I'm never home without him.  I occasionally run errands by myself when Justin is here to watch him but he's always home when I get back.  But don't worry, I haven't shed a single tear.  I managed to refrain from doing cartwheels down the hall (it was a bit crowded) and I tried really hard not to have a huge silly grin on my face as I walked out but I might have failed at that one.

Ready to go! (Me too, buddy, me too.)


Went right to playing.

And as I walked out the door this is where he was. No concern for me, he had already told me bye a few minutes before.

No comments:

Post a Comment